Sunday, October 30, 2011

Do you Hautelook?

I have another new love…….

Hautelook

What is Hautelook? (this is directly from the website)

  • HauteLook is a premier members-only site that offers private, limited-time sale events on the world's best brands. Each day, members receive an email invitation to the newest, most exclusive sale events on the best merchandise for men, women, kids, home and beauty - at prices up to 75% off retail. HauteLook is free to join and everyone is welcome - there are no commitments or charges for membership.
  • I am not a huge online shopper but they have such great deals on all of my favorite things. I can’t show you all of my latest purchases because I have started Christmas shopping but I got this super cute shirt…..

    image

    Sorry the picture is so small lol. It’s from Threads for Thought and I can’t wait to get it. Check it out and let me know what you think!

    1 comment:

    1. I have not heard of this site before! I will have to check it out. =)

      ReplyDelete