Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kindergarten Valentines

I was so excited when I found this cute idea HERE for my son to bring his class for valentines day!

I took these………….

hershey_valentines_bigminisbag

And some paper and pipe cleaners and made……

alt

And the backs looked like this….

alt

And of course I couldn’t wait to see what my son thought and he said “it’s cute but the eyelashes look like a girl” lol leave it to my son.

I also made a few more gifts out of those amazing caramels for some more deserving people for Valentines day. Enjoy!

 

alt

alt

Now go tell someone that you love them!!

5 comments:

  1. super cute valentines, I am impressed Bridger liked them in spite of the cute eye lashes . . . my boys would be like I wanted star wars mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, ADORABLE! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I bet they were a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete